Graco Reactor E-XP1 and E-XP2 proportioners are engineered to process and spray polyurea and other coatings that require high pressure. The hybrid heaters and heated hose condition the materials to the right viscosity prior to mixing. Quick knockdown lower pumps for easy maintenance, easy-to-use controls, and rugged, portable design make the Reactor the preferred choice for coatings applications. Count on Graco Reactor E-Series proportioners for power, performance and productivity on fast-curing polyurea coatings. And get the job done faster and more reliably than ever before.
Packages include E-XP2 machine, 50 ft. heated hose, 10 ft. heated whip hose and your choice of Fusion AP or Probler P2 spray gun (pricing varies).
T1 Transfer pump kit recommended and can be purchased separately.
- Powerful hybrid heater provides up to 15,300 watts of heat to pre-heat material quickly’
- Digital heat and pressure controls’
- Quick knockdown lower pumps for easy maintenance;
- Rugged and portable;
- Circulation valves with long-lasting seals; and
- Hose heat transformer that doesn’t require tap settings.